Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Favorites


It's September y'all! With it comes all things Fall. The air cools and out comes pumpkin everything! Here are my five favorites from this past week!

1.  Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks


So this happened yesterday! Getting this little gem in my inbox is like Christmas in Fall. Pumpkin Spice Latte is back! It's a day everyone should look forward to. Oh how I love you Starbucks! 

2.  Scentsy Salted Caramel Cupcake


Of course when September arrives, we must switch to all Fall scents. Salted Caramel Cupcake is deliciousness for your nose!  It's the first scent that is filling up our house for Fall. Sadly, I must rotate them frequently because I have an abundance of Fall Scentsy bars. My nose took over my brain when I was ordering! 

3.  How To Talk So Kids Will Listen


It's no secret that I have a very independent, strong willed three year old in my house. I have no shame admitting that I know I speak and she hears me but chooses not to listen. Seriously it's like I talk to myself quite often. It's exhausting to repeat the same direction over and over just to have her never do it. I did an experiment this week. I told her we would go to the park when she got dressed. I laid out her clothes to make the job as easy as possible. I only told her once. I sat down on the couch and refused to repeat myself. I had to know if she would ever do it. I sat there for two hours! Two hours! We need a solution. I started this book this week. I'll do anything to help her and I communicate better. 

4.  Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo


This little bottle of magic came in my last Birch Box. It's a dry shampoo, and I love it! I've tried a lot of dry shampoos before and they never do what they promise. I have really thin, straight hair that has to be washed every day or it looks like I bathed in Crisco. I've looked like that a lot on maternity leave. Showering just hasn't be a top priority. Gross, I know.  In comes this...


Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. Not only does it actually work, but it smells great!

5.  Friday Night Lights



With Fall comes football and while I'm not the one to sit down on Sunday to watch professional football, I love a high school football game on Friday night. Emma loves watching Dad coach and is definitely his number one fan!

What are you loving this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS